By using this website, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyse site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. View our Privacy Policy for more information.

We have

answers to your


(Carpentry, Joinery & Fitted Furniture)
(Since 1985)
Are you insured?

We're fully insured with £1Million Public Liability Insurance for your piece of mind. Also, we're approved by Buckinghamshire County Council Trading Standards.

What are your working hours?

Our working day starts at 8 am and finishes at 5 p.m, from Monday to Friday.

What is the best way to contact you?

To get in touch, the best way is by email or the contact form. We're usually operating noisy machinery and might not hear the telephone but if you do ring please leave a message and we will get back to you.

How can I pay you?

You can pay by cash or credit/Debit card on completion of work. Sorry, but we no longer take cheques. On larger jobs, we require an initial 40% deposit to confirm the job and to book workshop time. Then we ask a 30% payment when starting installation. The final 30% is then taken on completion of the job.

Where do you work?

We are based in central Buckinghamshire and generally cover Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and across to Tring in West Herts.

Do you remove packaging and materials from site?

Due to council waste disposal regulations, unfortunately we cannot take your packaging or unwanted materials for disposal. However, we are happy to cut larger items down, for you to manage.

Will the work be dusty or messy?

Most of the work will be carried out in the workshop. When it comes to fitting, dust will be kept to a minimum with specialised dust extraction tools and filtered mobile dust extraction.

Do you quote, estimate, or work on daywork?

Ideally we prefer to give a detailed written quote for the project and that way both parties have clarity. Sometimes it is difficult to quote and an estimation may be given due to hidden elements or potential hold ups from 3rd parties.

I want a kitchen fitting, can you install the oven, hob, and sink?

We're happy to build a bespoke kitchen or install a supplied kitchen but we're not CORGI/Gas Safe registered or Part P certified so cannot work on gas or electrical appliances.

Complaints Policy

The business always endeavours to provide the best service.  However, on rare occasions there may be
times where a customer may not be completely satisfied. 
To ensure the business can put things right for you, as soon as possible after the completion of the
works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out based on the contract terms
and to the high standards the business aims to achieve.
Please contact the business straight away with any concerns either by phone, email or write to us. If
writing, get proof of posting.

Business Complaint Procedure

Either call, email or write* to us. The business aims to respond within 5 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised. Where the business is unable to resolve your complaint using the business complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted Trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that the business cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 02922670040.

*please request proof of receipt if posting